What should you expect?
The 10 Day New Zealand Wine Tour includes:
– hotel transfers from Auckland International Airport;
– all accommodation from your first night on Day One in Auckland, to your last morning in Queenstown;
– all breakfasts and evening meals (except on your exploration night in Blenheim on Day Five);
– all transport throughout New Zealand in a luxury air-conditioned coach;
– special tasting sessions hosted by wine personalities at some of our most picturesque vineyards;
– ‘behind the scenes’ winery tours led by New Zealand’s pioneer winemakers;
– guided by a wine connoisseur with over 12 years in the hospitality industry who will lead your entire tour; and
– a gift from us of high quality glassware to enjoy your future tastings, plus a few momentos along the way to remember your visit…
We can help you:
– courier your treasured New Zealand Wine to anywhere in the world during the Tour,
– try to meet any special requests to taste particular wine varieties or sub-regions during the Tour,
– with special sight-seeing excursions for you or your companions, or
– plan other ‘bucket-list’ adventures while you’re in New Zealand.
New Zealand Wine Vacations Ltd guarantees access to great New Zealand wineries and wines. Our years of experience in this industry have provided connections to some of New Zealand’s iconic winemakers and industry leaders. So please ask us if you have a special request, would like to meet your wine hero, or taste your favorite tipple. We’re obsessed with a goal to “under promise and over deliver”.